Remote Orbitron enables either direct connection between a computer and the shack unit using a serial port OR remote operation from the internet using a WIZ110SR serial to ethernet board.
By VK5DJ Hits: 72 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00
About Remote Orbitron Interface
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Satellite tracking programs
that is about Ham radio programs for satellite tracking.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Jan 27 2021, and till today "Remote Orbitron Interface
" has been followed for a total of 72 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 9.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Nova For Windows - Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurat...
- Winorbit - Satellite Orbital Prediction and Satellite Tracking...
- TrakSat WinTrak - Wintrak and traksat, satellite tracking software...
- Orbitron - Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tr...
- Satscape - Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It prod...
Visit this link
Remote Orbitron Interface
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner