HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768
By ik4clf Hits: 3276 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57
About QSO Manager
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ham radio awards tracking software
that is about Awards tracking programs.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Nov 6 2000, and till today "QSO Manager
" has been followed for a total of 3276 times. So far received 7 votes for a total score of 7.57/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 7 votes for a total score of 7.57/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- KLog - KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA...
- QSO Manager - HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to e...
- LogDDM - Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callb...
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging - The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobi...
- County Hunting - IK6CAC USA County Hunting software for windows help you track your US ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.