Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV
By Odinn Hits: 12694 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.29
About Scanner and tranceiver mods
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is HF radio modifications , tips & tricks
that is about HF radio modifications, ham radio mods kenwood icom yaesu alinco mods.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Dec 7 1998, and till today "Scanner and tranceiver mods
" has been followed for a total of 12694 times. So far received 56 votes for a total score of 6.29/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 56 votes for a total score of 6.29/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamPedia - Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals f...
- Homebrew QRP SSB Transceiver - This page describes a homebrew QRP SSB transceiver built by WB9IPA....
- Scanner and tranceiver mods - Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV...
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver - The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven conc...
- Krasnodar - radio schematics - Contain schematic diagram of many different radio, and some operations...
Visit this link
Scanner and tranceiver mods
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.