Documentation (manuals, schematics diagram, ...) for CB and PMR 446 radio's
By Paja Hits: 11759 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.10
About CB Radio & PMR 466 Docs
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is CB Radio modifications, tips & tricks
that is about CB radio modifications.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday May 24 2002, and till today "CB Radio & PMR 466 Docs
" has been followed for a total of 11759 times. So far received 19 votes for a total score of 6.10/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 19 votes for a total score of 6.10/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- CBTricks - We intend to provide a wide variety of technically oriented infomation...
- Snake Doctor's CB Mods - Cb radio mods, Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Rci, Galaxy, Cherokee, Cap Mods...
- Schematic Database - Schematic database for HAM Radios and CB Radios...
- Defpom CB and HAM radio mods - Circuit diagrams, CB and HAM mods, alignments, data sheets and pinouts...
- Galaxy radio mods - Galaxy web site updates and additions with modifications, diagrams, an...
Visit this link
CB Radio & PMR 466 Docs
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner