The popular RumLog, amateur radio logbook software for Apple MacOSx developed by DL2RUM Thomas Lindner has been updated to version 4.7.
The ‘News’ list is quite long this time, so every user should find interesting new features.
- New: All K7PT functions removed, since this service is not any longer available
- New: Data exchange with JS8Call
- New: Support for multiple transceiver configuration settings
- New: CAT On/Off switch in Menu–>Transceiver
- New: Multiple CW, RTTY and Phone memory settings (Logbook & Contest)
- New: Supports RTTY for WinKeyer since version 3.1
- New: Use of the WinKeyers Pushbuttons as keypad for RUMlog
- New: Auto Start function for the audio file recorder
- New: user selectable band map colours: Preferences–>DX Alarm–>Select Colours
- New: Satellite list user editable Preferences–>Modes/Sat
- New: CQ-Zone recognition with help of Club Log databases
- Hessen contest updated and VHF/UHF part added
RUMlog version 4.7 is now available for download: dl2rum.de/RUMlogNG/RUMlogNG_Test.zip while the app store version will follow in a few days.