10m vertical14 links
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 9449 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3984 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7602 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- ON3JT vertical multiband hf antenna
- A simple and low cost multiband vertical hf antenna covering 5 bands (20m-10m) from an old CB antenna
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2614 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna
- A remotely tuned 80m to 10m wire vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 10M Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna plan for 10 meters band made with copper pipe and PVC pipe
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4400 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 40m-10m vertical antenna with elevated radials
- A multiband vertical antenna for HF bands with elevated ground radials slant down at 45 degrees and acting also as guy wires.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6950 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical 20m vertical 40 vertical 40m vertical 4m vertical 80m vertical fan vertical hf vertical r7 vertical vertical 10m vertical 80 160 vertical t 80 2 band vertical 20 meter vertical 30 meter vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links