2.4 ghz antenna58 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2.4 GHz Collinear antenna
- 2.4 GHz sleeve co-linear antenna construction details
[ Hits: 6635 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- Patch Antenna
- Using patch antenna for amateur radio reception of the 13cm band with a sample 2.4 GHz LHCP patch antenna by K3TZ
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 2.4 GHz Quad Antenna
- A 2,4 GHz 13cm band quadrible qiad antenna with reflector offering a 14dbd gain
[ Hits: 1678 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Dish Antenna for 2.4 GHz Satellite Reception
- Modified 80cm Offset Dish for 2.4 GHz Satellite Reception. This 50-ohm impedance antenna allows, when connected to 2.4GHz preamplifier and downconverter, to receive Amateur satellites with 2.4GHz transponders such as AO-40.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Measuring 2.4 GHz Helix Antennas
- It is not very difficult to design and make a helix antenna for a specific frequency and gain. It is more difficult for the serious experimenter to make precise measurements of the finished antenna.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to extend your Wireless Network
- How to extend your Wireless Network by building a 2.4 gHz wifi cantenna
[ Hits: 3130 | Votes: 211 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy 2.4 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- An Easy Wifi Yagi Antenna
- A 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.
[ Hits: 2438 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 2.4 GHz homemade antenna
- A homemade WiFi antenna for 2.4 GHz project
[ Hits: 2229 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- WiFi Spider Antenna
- Quarter wave omni-directional spider antenna for 2.4GHz 802.11b
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45GHz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 2.4 GHz Sky mini-dish Antenna
- How to modify a Sky mini-dish so it will work effectivly at 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- AIR 802 Antennas
- Manufacturer of WiFi (2.4 & 5 GHz), Marine WiFi, Military and other antennas of various frequencies and styles.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Cheap & Easy 2.4GHz Feed
- The KI7CX 2.4 GHz Cheap & Easy antenna/feed
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz.
A DIY SWR meter that allow precise measurements and calibration of any WiFi antenna. This is test equipment everyone who build wifi antennas should have in their shack. Article is in french and include some videos.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links