- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that I use for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band.
[ Hits: 4735 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- 2 Meter Vertical Mobile Antenna
- Mobile vertical antenna for 144 MHz suitable for satellite signals reception by K5OE
[ Hits: 5489 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- 2.4G Antenna
- Pictures of 2.4 Ghz antennas, JN1GKZ S-band homemade antennas
[ Hits: 11521 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8756 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 435 MHz satellite receiving antenna
- A UHF antenna for satellite reception. Anntenna mast is in wood, made with two aluminium rods
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5698 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6682 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- A 60cm S-Band Dish Antenna
- James Miller G3RUH article on amsat site
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Brolly Dish for AO-40
- A umbrella dish. Portable high gain antenna for AO-40
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
- An introduction to antennad including a DIY assembly instruction for a A Ground Plane Antenna for NOAA Weather Stations
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 3062 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Moxon Antenna for Satellites
- How to make a dual-band VHF/UHF handheld Moxon Antenna to work satellites
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A Portable Antenna for Satellites
- A portable antenna for mode B and J satellites
[ Hits: 11229 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A quadrifilar helix weather satellite receiving antenna
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable.
[ Hits: 16623 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 8195 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21979 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- homebrew satellite antenna
[ Hits: 4068 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Building a Lindenblad Antenna for 137MHz
- Lindenblad Antenna project for 137 MHz with many detailed pictures
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Cheap Antennas for LEO Satellites
- Cheap Antennas for the AMSAT LEO Kent Britain WA5VJB
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Cheap Yagi for 70 cm
- Build this cheap and easy satellite downlink antenna
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 2450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Converting a Sky TV Dish to 60 cm band
- Modify an Analogue Sky TV Offset Fed Dish for AO-40 S-Band
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Cross-Yagis for Terrestrial and Satellite Work
The 2x6-El.-Cross-Yagi (28 Ohm, 2.60m Boom) by Henk, PA3GUO
[ Hits: 4318 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- DF9CY - Winkler Antennen
- 2x2 Element Turnstile 137 MHz for satellite weather reception
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dish Antenna for 2.4 GHz Satellite Reception
- Modified 80cm Offset Dish for 2.4 GHz Satellite Reception. This 50-ohm impedance antenna allows, when connected to 2.4GHz preamplifier and downconverter, to receive Amateur satellites with 2.4GHz transponders such as AO-40.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Double Cross Satellite Antenna
- An easy to build antenna for ground reception of NOAA weather or amateur satellite signals
[ Hits: 2839 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Double Lazy H 435 MHz 10,8 dBd antenna
- Drawings and pictures of compact antenna for 70cm band by LY2SS
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Easy Eggbeater Antenna
- Easy Eggbeater Antenna for amateur radio to work with Satellite VHF & UHF
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Eggbeater Antenna
- The EggBeater Antenna web page by ON6WG F5VIF a web site dedicate to this VHF UHF antenna
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- EggBeater II Antenna
- Constructional details of the eggbeater II antenna based on EA4CYQ design, by G4ZTD
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antenna
- Building Eggbeater II Omni low Earth orbit satellite Antennas for 70cm by ZR6AIC
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- EME Dish Antenna Project
- A 3.2m EME dish project that provides a better performance on 1296 MHz (10+dB sun noise vs. 6dB with my 432 array) and an even better performance on 2304 MHz
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 7467 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Handi-tenna 440 Beam Antenna
- A 4 elements handitenna for 70 cm band.
This is my version of the K5OE Handitenna. This one is a four Element instead of three, as I had less of a crunch on space than he did. The 1st three elements (Reflector, Driven Element, and Director 1) are the same dimensions as his were.
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 13133 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 28897 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Homebrew Arrow Satellite Antenna
- The Arrow Antenna is a design classic: it combines light weight, compact design and functionality in a single package for operating FM dual band satellites such as AO-27, UO-14, SO-41 and SO-50
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homemade 137 MHz Weather Satellive V-dipole Antenna
- This is a short version, the final of the article describing how to build the Weather satellite 137 MHz horizontal V-dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 4267 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Homemade Satellite Yagi
- In this article author illustrate a homemade yagi antenna for satellite operations. The antenna includes a VHF antenna and an UHF antenna with a band splitter.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 5308 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- K5OE, Introduction To Amateur Satellite Ground Station Antennas
- There are many kinds of satellite antennas that will get you on the birds and allow you to have lots of fun
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna
- A Lindenblad Antenna for 145 MHz and 435 MHz with an integrated 50 MHz J-pole
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Parasitic Antenna for 70cm
- A Parasitic Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX. This is the official 16 pages PDF File published by AMSAT about the 70cm Parasitic Lindenblad Antenna.
[ Hits: 4296 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- Arrow-Style VHF/UHF portable satellite antenna by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- A project for a portable antenna for amateur radio satellite reception, for 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable Umbrella Dish for AO-40
- A very portable Umbrella Dish for the A0-40 Satellite operation, by G6LVB
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Satellite Antenna
- Satellite Antennas for LOE Satellites
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Satellite Antenna Tips
- Tips that may be of help with the most important part of an amateur radio satellite station, the antenna systems.
[ Hits: 19088 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Satellite tracking antenna
- A rugged motorized satellite antenna tracking system for construction by the home handyman
[ Hits: 32271 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Taming the Quadrifilar Helical Antenna
- The Quadrifilar Helical antenna provides circular polarization and complete hemispherical reception, which is precisely what is needed to receive the polar orbiting weather satellites, and as a 2 meter antenna it will receive horizontal, vertical and clockwise circular polarization.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The $4.00 Ham Radio Satellite Antenna
- Simple, inexpensive and lots of fun! Here is an easy to make home brew antenna that can get you on the air working satellites or be built for use as a portable hand held antenna to extend the range of your HT.
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- The CJU Sat Antenna
- KD8KSB realization of the CJU satellite antenna that allow similar performance to the arrow antennas.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Eggbeater Antenna
- Calculating and building an Eggbeater antenna.
InstantTune and push-button Rx. Documentation available in french and english
[ Hits: 5970 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The IOio Antenna
- The IOio antenna and the satellites, a custom portable antenna done with squares both UHF and VHF by EA4CYQ
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3630 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- UHF Satellite Yagi
- Building the UHF Cheap Yagi for Satellite Communication
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda Antenna
- Homebrew UHF VHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design and construction notes for satellite operations
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Yagi antenna for Satellite operations
- A VHF UHF handheld antenna suitable for satellite operation by LY3H include antenna plan with dimensions and pictures.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]