d beam279 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W4TI - Installing the Hexbeam
- HX-B5i five band HexBeam installation
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Hex-Beam Video
- A rotating HexBeam antenna video from F5NZY in Paris France
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10060 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12594 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9112 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2529 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- SOTA Beams
- Dedicated to State-of-the-Art lightweight portable radio
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 m beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 144 mhz beam 17 m beam 17m beam 2 ele 6m beam 2 ele beam 20 15 10m beam 20 m beam 20m beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m and 5 m beam 2m beam 3 el 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links