- 10m - 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 160m-6m Directional Array
- Evolution of a Stealth 19 and 22 element directional antenna array system for 160m to 6m
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- 40 m short vertical
- A shortened and invisible wire antenna for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 5396 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A 160 meter antenna for small lot
- If you have a small lot and want on 160 meters this is our version of the antenna by K5CBL Troy
[ Hits: 5400 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 13545 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 7189 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF
- Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
[ Hits: 17827 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 22485 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Antennas for confined spaces
- Antennas for restricted lots, apartments and indoor antennas by VK3YE
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 23668 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Apartment antennas notes
- HF Ham Radio antennas for apartments and methods of shortening antennas
[ Hits: 8228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 6771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Attic Antennas
- Attic antennas can work better than you might think, some of mine work as well as their outside counterparts
[ Hits: 24638 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- Balcony Antenna for 7 10 14 MHz
- A project for a balcony antenna that works on 7 10 14 MHz made by 2 PVC tubes coiled with insulated copper wire, a solution for restricted lots.
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Balcony antennas
- What is the best balcony antenna? what antenna would you recommend for use on typical hotel balcony?
Read some answers here
[ Hits: 9649 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- Bent attic Yagi
- Yagi antenna for attics
[ Hits: 5314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 44507 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Clif's Ham Radio Page
- Summary of experience with restricted space antennas
[ Hits: 16280 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 147438 | Votes: 198 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 8142 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
[ Hits: 3978 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you
[ Hits: 4852 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- HF Balcony antenna
- Small HF balcony antenna project
[ Hits: 19373 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 7553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- HF Flagpole Antenna
- Living in a no antenna deed restricted community sounds bad for a HAM, but it means you just need to be more creative. I have found this will not stop your DXCC activities and many of my local HAM club members will agree
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 37056 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Hidden Antenna
- Packing crate HF antenna
[ Hits: 14522 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5498 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Invisible Antennas (almost)
- Articles for amateur radio newsletters aimed at new hams by WD4BIS
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are antennas of reduced size, without tuning. On 40 and 80m band, it is made of two plates into v whose angles are connected by a coil.
In this article the description of a home made realization for the 40m band.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- KGD - Reduced size antenna
- A reduced size antenna made of two series resonant circuits with a radiant tube condenser in German
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Limited space antennas
- more limited space antennas
[ Hits: 7310 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- M0BZI HF10 Doublet
- Setting up HF10 a solution for those having limited locations and wanting a low visual impact aerial by G4LDS
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles for 40, 20, 17, 15, and 10m
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Outdoor 40 Meter Stealth Dipole
- Just a basic dipole, under the edge of roof.
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 8015 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Quarter wave stealth antenna
- An indeal stealth antenna made by multiple quarter wave verticals, supported by a tree.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Restricted Space Antennas Notes
- W5ALT Antenna notes for a dummy dedicated to restricted space antennas
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 46093 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Space restricted antenna
- how to build a space restricted or apartment antenna
[ Hits: 6420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Stealth Ham Radio Antenna
- Stealth Ham Radio Antenna, concealed satellite Dish J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 51204 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Stealthy / Covert Antennas
- This article deal with various means to covertly operate radio systems while going unobserved.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An invisible magnetic loop antenna mounted under a table by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 2 Meter Bobtail Attic Beam
- An Attic version for limited space applications by NW9T
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 69244 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4567 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Lazy 7
- A 9 band stealthy Fly-By-Night Antenna Eham article by N4UM
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4722 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3862 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]