pc shortwave7 links
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Lake, Minnesota IC-PCR1000
- The system consists of a Icom IC-PCR1000 shortwave radio. Coverage is from 10 KHz to 1300 MHz.. Antenna is a Par Electronics EF-SWL in and sloper configuration.
[ Hits: 7668 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 Review
- The Icom PCR1000 review by GW0KIG
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8801 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar termssdr shortwave shortwave shortwave antenna shortwave antennas shortwave broadcasters
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links