- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 30m direct conversion receiver
- A schematic diagram of a homemade direct conversion receiver for 30 meters band
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- Practical and usable direct conversion receiver for the 40 m CW band
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 40 meter CW/SSB Receiver
- The K9GDT 40m receiver
[ Hits: 6394 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 metre direct conversion receiver
- A project with schematic to build a receiver for 80 meters band by VK1PK
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A 3.5MHz Receiver for SSB and CW
- Homemade receiver for 80 meters band. The receiver works very well (in fact better than some of its successors), especially the AGC makes listening to 80m QSOs a real pleasure. Sensitivity is not cutting-edge, but on a full-size short-wave antenna it is by fare sensitive enough.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Simple Radio Receiver
- Development of a simple modular radio receiver
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A simple receiver
- A very simple receiver project by PA2OHH
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bartling RX-40 Receiver
- Circuit Diagram and Construction of the Bartling RX-40 Joachim Munch DF4ZS
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Blocking Dynamic Range in Receivers
- An explanation of the different procedures and definitions that are commonly used for blocking dynamic range (BDR) measurements. Dynamic range in general is the ratio between the weakest signal a system can handle and the strongest signal the same system can handle simultaneously without an operator switching attenuators or turning volume potentiometers
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Direct conversion receiver experiments
- M1HOG Direct Conversion Experiments
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DRM Demo Receiver
- Christoph Petermann DF9CY DRM demonstration receiver project including Circuit Diagram and component list
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- General Coverage Receiver
- This is a compact three transistor regenerative general coverage receiver with fixed feedback
[ Hits: 2056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- General Coverage Receiver LW MW SW
- This is a compact three transistor regenerative general coverage receiver with fixed feedback. The sensitivity and selectivity is relative good, especially on the LF and MW bands, as can be expected with this simple design.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hear Amateurs on your FM Radio
- The idea makes use of a very simple direct conversion receiver on the band of interest.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF Receiver by F6CRP
- Recepteur decametrique 3 - 30 MHz Detection classique et SDR
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 21357 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6 ]
- IN3 DC-RX
- One-Cubic-Inch Direct-Conversion Receiver
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LF to HF Converter
- This converter uses the popular NE602 mixer/oscillator chip and allows reception of signals below 500 kHz on a 3.5 – 4 MHz HF receiver
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Listening top band with AM receiver
- Converting an AM broadcast receiver to lister to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MiniTioune receiver project
- The MiniTioune receiver project, developed by Jean-Pierre F6DZP, consists of the home constructed MiniTiouner hardware which interfaces via a standard USB 2.0 port to a Windows PC running the MiniTioune software. It can be used to receive satellite broadcasts transmissions making it ideal for use on Q-oscar 100 Es hail-2 without any external frequency converters.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NB6M 10 Homebrew Receiver and Keying
- Schematic of a homebrew receiver and keying
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- PA2OHH Home made receiver
- My first homemade SSB and CW receiver 10 kHz to 30 MHz
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Radio receiver dynamic range
- The basics of radio receiver dynamic range performance used for specifying the performance of radio receivers used in radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Realistic DX-100L mod
- Modifications and improveents for the realistic DX-100L HF receiver by ON6MU
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Receiver block diagram
- This is a block diagram of a superhetrodyne receiver.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiver Dynamic Range
- Receiver dynamic range is the ability of a receiver to receive a weak signal without loss of readability while a strong signal is present.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Receivers Discriminator Output Tap
- How to modify your scanner or receiver with a discriminator output. If you want to decode and monitor digital (FSK and PSK) systems seriously, a discriminator tap is an absolute prerequisite.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Receiver using a Tube
- The build was an experiment to see if a tube receiver could be stable enough to receive digital shortwave radio broadcasts.
The tube acts as both an oscillator and mixer, so the receiver is a type of direct conversion receiver.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super-80 SSB Receiver
- 80 metre superhet SSB receiver project
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Superheterodyne Radio Receiver
- Key details about the superhet or superheterodyne radio reeiver: basic overview; how it works; applications; design notes, all you need to know.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TenTec RX320D Receiver
- TenTec Receiver RX 320 D Review by DF9CY
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Electroluminescent Receiver Kit
- A led electroluminescent radio receiver
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VXO 80 metre receiver
- 80 metre ceramix VXO with schematic and assembly instructions
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- What Does Your S-Meter Reading Mean
- Two receivers compared, Drake R8A and Palstar R30
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]