- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 30m direct conversion receiver
- A schematic diagram of a homemade direct conversion receiver for 30 meters band
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- Practical and usable direct conversion receiver for the 40 m CW band
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 40 meter CW/SSB Receiver
- The K9GDT 40m receiver
[ Hits: 6282 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 metre direct conversion receiver
- A project with schematic to build a receiver for 80 meters band by VK1PK
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- A 3.5MHz Receiver for SSB and CW
- Homemade receiver for 80 meters band. The receiver works very well (in fact better than some of its successors), especially the AGC makes listening to 80m QSOs a real pleasure. Sensitivity is not cutting-edge, but on a full-size short-wave antenna it is by fare sensitive enough.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Simple Radio Receiver
- Development of a simple modular radio receiver
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A simple receiver
- A very simple receiver project by PA2OHH
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bartling RX-40 Receiver
- Circuit Diagram and Construction of the Bartling RX-40 Joachim Munch DF4ZS
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Direct conversion receiver experiments
- M1HOG Direct Conversion Experiments
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DRM Demo Receiver
- Christoph Petermann DF9CY DRM demonstration receiver project including Circuit Diagram and component list
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- General Coverage Receiver
- This is a compact three transistor regenerative general coverage receiver with fixed feedback
[ Hits: 1994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Hear Amateurs on your FM Radio
- The idea makes use of a very simple direct conversion receiver on the band of interest.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF Receiver by F6CRP
- Recepteur decametrique 3 - 30 MHz Detection classique et SDR
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 21231 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6 ]
- IN3 DC-RX
- One-Cubic-Inch Direct-Conversion Receiver
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LF to HF Converter
- This converter uses the popular NE602 mixer/oscillator chip and allows reception of signals below 500 kHz on a 3.5 – 4 MHz HF receiver
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Listening top band with AM receiver
- Converting an AM broadcast receiver to lister to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MiniTioune receiver project
- The MiniTioune receiver project, developed by Jean-Pierre F6DZP, consists of the home constructed MiniTiouner hardware which interfaces via a standard USB 2.0 port to a Windows PC running the MiniTioune software. It can be used to receive satellite broadcasts transmissions making it ideal for use on Q-oscar 100 Es hail-2 without any external frequency converters.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NB6M 10 Homebrew Receiver and Keying
- Schematic of a homebrew receiver and keying
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- PA2OHH Home made receiver
- My first homemade SSB and CW receiver 10 kHz to 30 MHz
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Radio receiver dynamic range
- The basics of radio receiver dynamic range performance used for specifying the performance of radio receivers used in radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Realistic DX-100L mod
- Modifications and improveents for the realistic DX-100L HF receiver by ON6MU
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Receiver block diagram
- This is a block diagram of a superhetrodyne receiver.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiver Dynamic Range
- Receiver dynamic range is the ability of a receiver to receive a weak signal without loss of readability while a strong signal is present.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Receivers Discriminator Output Tap
- How to modify your scanner or receiver with a discriminator output. If you want to decode and monitor digital (FSK and PSK) systems seriously, a discriminator tap is an absolute prerequisite.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Receiver using a Tube
- The build was an experiment to see if a tube receiver could be stable enough to receive digital shortwave radio broadcasts.
The tube acts as both an oscillator and mixer, so the receiver is a type of direct conversion receiver.
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super-80 SSB Receiver
- 80 metre superhet SSB receiver project
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Superheterodyne Radio Receiver
- Key details about the superhet or superheterodyne radio reeiver: basic overview; how it works; applications; design notes, all you need to know.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TenTec RX320D Receiver
- TenTec Receiver RX 320 D Review by DF9CY
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Electroluminescent Receiver Kit
- A led electroluminescent radio receiver
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VXO 80 metre receiver
- 80 metre ceramix VXO with schematic and assembly instructions
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- What Does Your S-Meter Reading Mean
- Two receivers compared, Drake R8A and Palstar R30
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]