- ADALM-PLUTO SDR
- The Adalm Pluto by Analog Devices is a Portable self-contained RF learning module, based on Analog Devices AD9363--Highly Integrated RF Agile Transceiver and Xilinx® Zynq Z-7010 FPGA. Includes one transmitter and one receiver, half or full duplex and cover 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AE9RB - Peaberry SDR
- The Peaberry SDR is the first and only do-it-yourself transceiver that doesn't require adding sound cards to your computer.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- AFEDRI SDR
- Software defined radio products. Maker of AFEDRI SDR a direct sampling Software Defined Receiver by 4Z5LV
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Apache Labs
- The ANAN series SDRs are based on the OpenHPSDR open source designs, these are 4th generation radios and represent the state-of-the-art in current Amateur radio SDR design.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Nuand bladeRF 2.0 Software Defined Radio (SDR)
47MHz to 6GHz, 2x2MIMO, 61.44MHz sampling
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2890 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 8.54 ]
- DX Patrol
- Amateur radio products,wire and yagi antennas, SDR Receivers, upconverters, pre-amplifiers, towers and RTL funcube dongles by CT1FFU
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Manufacturer of software definded radio receivers, antenna switches, preselectors, antenna splitters based in Italy and USA
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Expert Electronics LLC is a manufacturer of modern and compact SDR transceivers. EE develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of popular SunSDR models and SunSDR-MB1 transceivers
[ Hits: 1491 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- FA SDR kit
- FA-SDR-TRX, an allband & low budget SDR TRX
[ Hits: 2709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1 ]
- FiFi SDR
- Is an economic and compact software-defined receiver. It is based on the Si570 oscillator and can be connected to a PC via the USB interface.
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11824 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- FUNcube Dongle
- 64MHz to 1,700MHz Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FUNKBOX Hard&Software
- Useful hardware & software for SAT tracking ,logging, Software defined transceivers for SDR and more
[ Hits: 9140 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Genesis Radio - SDR Kits
- SDR Software defined radio kits, genesis SDR kits
[ Hits: 5442 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Guohe Electronics
- Chinese manufacturer of Software Defined Radio for commercial, public and amateur radio market. Markers of H1 H1Plus H2 Q900 SDR transceivers
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- open source hardware for software-defined radio. HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation. 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Laboratory 599
- Laboratory 599 makers of the DISCOVERY HF/50 MHz SDR Ultra-compact Trasceiver.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Software Defined Radio parts, RTL-SDR DVB-T USB Stick, cables, antennas, upconverters, leds delaer
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Maker of bladeRF usb superspeed SDR Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Nuand bladeRF
- Nuand id the maker of bladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio, 300MHz - 3.8GHz RF frequency range
Independent RX/TX 12-bit 40MSPS quadrature sampling
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Makers of SkyPiRx and SkyPi-40 anateur radio kits and SDR for Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quanzhou Risen Electronics Co., Ltd is a leading supplier of wireless communication equipment, produce Marine, HF SDR Radios, Repeaters, PMR Radios, Digital Radios based in China
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Red Pitaya
- Established in 2013 produce kits and solutions to build your own SDR transceivers, Skimmer servers and wspr devices for the amateur radio market, and digital test equipment, and learning tools for the academic and research markets.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Software Defined Radio manufacturer, SDR-IQ NetSDR SDR-IP
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Cube
- A self-contained and portable SDR Transceiver using a Softrock front end and embedded Digital Signal Processing ... No PC required!
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Tansceivers
- Reviews of the mosto popular SDR Transceivers in the market, like Flex Radio, Elecraft, Cube, Softrock
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- USB-Controlled Synthesizer for Softrock RXTX and Local Oscillator Applications
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.8 ]
- SDRplay limited is a UK company and consists of a small group of engineers with strong connections to the UK Wireless semiconductor industry. SDRplay announced its first product, the RSP1 in August 2014
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Direct Conversion Receiver for Software Radio Soft66AD
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8352 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- Software Radio Laboratory LLC
- Makers of SRL QuickSilver QS1R Receiver
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- SSB-electronic gmbh based in Germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, SDR receivers and transceivers, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Digital Vector Wattmeters, Dummy loads, software defined panadapter systems, SteppIR Tuning Relay, Digital SWR meters, LP-Pan Pan Adapter IQ Decoder for SDR based panadapter system
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]