- APRS Radio Shield for Arduino
- The Radio Shield is an add-on kit for the Arduino development board that provides AX.25 packet radio send and receive capability, a prototyping area, and an HD44780-compatible LCD interface.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- OpenTracker+ and Tracker2 series APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, aprs tracker manufacturer.
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 4074 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- GC Telecomar
- Maker of Smart Tracker, APRS Beacon, APRS Tracker, packet radio modem, aprs telemetry interface module
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR software defined radio producrsa, APRS trackers and GPS Receivers based in Poland
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mobilinkd TNC
- Mobilinkd Bluetooth APRS TNC. With your radio, your Android phone and this TNC, you have everything you need to get started with APRS.
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Manufacturers : APRS
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.