- Bi-monthly hams and cb radio magazine in Thailand, established in 1989.
CB Radio Magazine
- Great resource wth reviews, articles, and other fun CB information.
- CQ Magazine - The Radio Amateur's Journal
- British Amateur Television Club CQ-TV on-line magazine, it publishes articles on amateur television and related topics four times a year.
CQ ZRS magazine
- CQ ZRS is official S5 ham magazine, 3800 copies printed bimonthly, published by ZRS and writen by Slovene radioamateurs.
- Ham radio magazine intended for the serious VHF and up operator. Published in Germany, but fully bilingual.
- Published bi-monthly with interesting stories of DXpeditions that have taken place
Electric Radio Magazine
- Vintage Ham radio restoration, AM operations, radio history, and the largest vintage-only classified ad section.
ESR Magazine - electronics-science-radio
- ESR is a magazine for Amateur Radio, CB, Broadcast, SWL and Scanning. Aim is to promote all hobby uses of radio, and to encourage students to follow a career in electronics and radio.
- German magazine about Ham radio, electronics and Computers.
Home Power Magazine
- Independently published since 1987, home power magazine and homepower.com are resources dedicated to small-scale renewable energy and sustainable living technologies.
- A monthly publication of the Ontario DX Association - available in print, tape and email versions.
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
- A Ham Radio Newsletter dedicated to HF communications and the PACTOR user
Popular Communications Magazine
- Monthly radio publication covering shortwave, scanning, Internet radio, CB, Pirate and clandestine radio, amateur, FRS, satellite monitoring and antique radio.
- "QEX is the ARRL ""Forum for communications experimenters."" Published bimonthly, features technical articles, columns, and other items"
Radio 11 know-how
- CB Radio guide by International Radio Dx Group. Only available for members of this group.
- Radio Bygones is the leading quality magazine for vintage radio enthusiasts.
- Italian magazine mainly dedicated to homebrew and parts
- UK-based hobby radio magazine originally published only on paper. Now, every article is also published on the web.
- This is a PDF magazine for ham radio and radio listeners enthusiasts, particularly for beginners
- Repeater, an independent Dutch ATV magazine
The Microwave Journal
- Microwaves articles, The Technology Voice of the Wireless World , need registration to access
The Morse Magazine
- Morsum Magnificat is a bimonthly journal for all Morse enthusiasts, amateur or professional, beginner to veteran.
The National Contest Journal
- The National Contest Journal, published bimonthly by ARRL, features articles by top contesters, letters, hints, statistics, scores, NA Sprint and QSO Parties
- On line magazine for the scanner hobbist
- WorldRadio Online is a free online monthly magazine published by CQ Communications,