Search Results for "160m amplifier"6 links
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17387 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8350 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Adding 160M to HF amplifiers
- updated original manuscript, article published in January 1989 QST by Richard L. Measures, AG6K, April 1988
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- L4b 160m Mod
- L4B by Drake amplifier mod
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms160m amplifier 160m 160m l hi z 160m pre amp 60m 160m 60m -160m 160m inv l 160m - 6m 160m ant 160m to 70 cm 160m end fed 160m - 6m end fed 160m-ant 160m-sb-200-mod 160m.exe
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links