Search Results for "30m vertical"4 links
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]