Search Results for "30m vertical"4 links
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3545 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar terms20 m vertical vertical hat 50 mhz vertical vertical ant vertical vertical 300 m 80m vertical hf ocf c vertical vertical 10 and 15 20-m-vertical end fed vertical vertical got 2 vertical 80m 2m vertical 70 vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links