- 2 Element 30 meter Yagi Antenna
- Dimensions and EZNEC plots for a 2 Element 30 meter Yagi antenna with 28 Ohm featuring 4.3 dBd Gain and a 16dB F/B with a good bandwidth.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 30 m inverted V dipole in 60 minutes
- The 3Y0X 60 minute desperation dipole 30 Meters Inverted Vee style
[ Hits: 6574 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 40/30 MOXON
- A moxon antenna project for 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 5199 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A 30 Meter Sloping Dipole Antenna
- This variation of the basic horizontal, half wavelength flat top dipole has proven to be a simple, effective antenna suitable for both home and portable use.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 7527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Attic 30 m dipole antenna
- A full size half-wave 30m dipole installed in an attic
[ Hits: 6901 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Bobtail Curtain for 30 meters
- A project of a bobtail-curtain antenna for 10 MHz
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 9295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Endfed 20/30 Mtr Antenna
- Article with detailed pictures of an endfeed antennna for 20 and 30 meter band
[ Hits: 11204 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Halfer End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 25549 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- K7EA 30 Meter Ground Plane Antenna
- A 30 Meter Quarter Wave DIY Ground Plane Antenna that loads up nicely also on 12 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 5246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 35298 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 10284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 13239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 30 meters band
- Homebrew 30 meter full quarter wave vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 137428 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 7174 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.5 ]