Search Results for "60 meter antenna"131 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
- Here is a successful 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
4 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 6 inches deep.
[ Hits: 6502 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3013 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3468 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2139 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K1FTK 160 Meter Antenna Projects
- K1FTK 160m vertical antenna project, K1FTK beverage antenna project
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shoddytenna: vertical antenna for 160 meters
- A quick vertical for 160 meters portable use
[ Hits: 2224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 18713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7063 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 28194 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 7823 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4346 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IK4DCS 80-160 mt Sloper antennas
- My Sloopers antennas for 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 10641 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- K0EMT 160 meters sloper antenna
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3680 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The inverted V antenna
- Dimensions for the inverted V antenna from 160 to 2 meters by N6JSX
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- wb4bcr Receive 4 Square Control Unit
- Build a Receive 4 Square Array! Make your own 160 meter 4 square receive antenna.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KJ7U Antennas
- Makers of motorized antennas covering 6 to 160 meters
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]