- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 160m-6m Directional Array
- Evolution of a Stealth 19 and 22 element directional antenna array system for 160m to 6m
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.15 ]
- 40 m Lazy H array Antenna
- Lazy H Array for 40 meters band by NA4L
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40M Twin Half-Square Array
- 40 meters elevated vertical antenna array at VA7ST
[ Hits: 3404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 4172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9765 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A stacked Yagi array for 2 meter
- A stacked Yagi array for ZL1SIX 2m WSPR
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- The Contesters Choice
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Antenna Array basics
- The Basics of Antenna Arrays By G.J.K. Moernaut and D. Orban PDF File
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Crossfire Phasing
- Phased antennas elements use radiated fields from multiple elements to produce nulls.
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3901 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 4283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Distributed Antenna System DAS
- Distributed Antenna Systems technology used for gaining better coverage and using a lower power.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Effect of tower coupling on an array
- It's well known that a nearby tower can affect the performance of a vertical array, this article by NK7U describe measurements and prove interaction.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- G3WZT Phased Verticals
- Vertical phased antenna systems plans by G3WZT
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 5073 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Phased 40M Wire Verticals
- Experiments with phased wire vertical antennas on 40 meters at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Phased Vertical Antennas for 40m
- Phased wire vertical antennas for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Phasing Systems
- Antennas, Standard Delay Line Systems, Crossfire Phasing or Hybrids
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Small vertical arrays
- a guide to help install arrays
[ Hits: 11530 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Stacking yagi antennas for 50 Mhz band article by by Zaba, OH1ZAA/NN0Y
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Stacking Yagis
- An interesting PDF file presentation made by N6BV on Stacking Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Superphaser-2 Phasing Unit
- The Superphaser-2 is an antenna phasing unit based on the PSA-A Phase Shift Amplifier module
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]