- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 2016 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 160m-6m Directional Array
- Evolution of a Stealth 19 and 22 element directional antenna array system for 160m to 6m
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.15 ]
- 40 m Lazy H array Antenna
- Lazy H Array for 40 meters band by NA4L
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 40M Twin Half-Square Array
- 40 meters elevated vertical antenna array at VA7ST
[ Hits: 3468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 4517 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9943 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.1 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- A stacked Yagi array for 2 meter
- A stacked Yagi array for ZL1SIX 2m WSPR
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- The Contesters Choice
[ Hits: 2686 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- This stacking offers a well known simple phasing technique. All elements can be fed in parallel by open wires provided that they are fed in phase. This can be achieved by twisting the open wire phasing-lines at 180 degrees.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Array basics
- The Basics of Antenna Arrays By G.J.K. Moernaut and D. Orban PDF File
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8919 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Crossfire Phasing
- Phased antennas elements use radiated fields from multiple elements to produce nulls.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Definition of Collinear antenna array
- Wikipedia page about collinear antenna arrays
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Distributed Antenna System DAS
- Distributed Antenna Systems technology used for gaining better coverage and using a lower power.
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Effect of tower coupling on an array
- It's well known that a nearby tower can affect the performance of a vertical array, this article by NK7U describe measurements and prove interaction.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1959 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3542 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- G3WZT Phased Verticals
- Vertical phased antenna systems plans by G3WZT
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 5186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Phased 40M Wire Verticals
- Experiments with phased wire vertical antennas on 40 meters at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Phased Array Antennas
- Phased array antennas are composed of multiple individual antenna elements that can have their phase and amplitude controlled to steer the main beam direction in real-time. They are used in radar, communications, and electronic warfare, and offer improved gain and reduced side lobes. A comprehensive document on Phased Arrays include techniques to increase the Antenna Gain and change the Radiation Pattern
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Phased Vertical Antennas for 40m
- Phased wire vertical antennas for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Phasing Systems
- Antennas, Standard Delay Line Systems, Crossfire Phasing or Hybrids
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Small vertical arrays
- a guide to help install arrays
[ Hits: 11651 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Stacking for 50MHz
- Stacking yagi antennas for 50 Mhz band article by by Zaba, OH1ZAA/NN0Y
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Stacking Yagis
- An interesting PDF file presentation made by N6BV on Stacking Yagi antennas
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Superphaser-2 Phasing Unit
- The Superphaser-2 is an antenna phasing unit based on the PSA-A Phase Shift Amplifier module
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 2080 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 2149 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]