Search Results for "a simple swr meter"6 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Very simple wattmet
- A very simple QRP wattmeter project by SP5DDJ based on schematic of SWR meter developed and published by JA6HIC
[ Hits: 3009 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 14713 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]