Search Results for "a simple swr meter"6 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4429 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Very simple wattmet
- A very simple QRP wattmeter project by SP5DDJ based on schematic of SWR meter developed and published by JA6HIC
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 15410 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.29 ]
a simple swr meter
You can try similar termsa simple swr meter simple qrp 80 meter very simple watt meter simple 80 meter antenna simple 6 meter antenna simple-6-meter-antenna simple 2 meter transmitter simple 2 meter wire ante simple ptt simple simple log simple 2/70 simple rib simple uhf cb simple
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links