Search Results for "simple"491 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Coax Balun
- A very simple coax balun
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 77249 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- LF Receiving Loop
- A really simple LF receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 20834 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11232 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 1WD047 Stefano
- Very simple personal Home Page by 1 WD 047
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3058 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
[ Hits: 26233 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- CW Player
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 20991 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16822 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Simple Terminal
- Windows program that only works with PTC-I and PTC-II TNC.
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5267 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AR8000 Serial Link
- A simple and inexpensive way to connect an AR8000 to a portable computer
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Microwave marker
- A simple marker generator for the microwave bands
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termssimple ptt simple log simple key simple simple 4:1 simple uhf simple rib cb simple a simple simple-ptt simple gp hf antenna simple antenna for 40m simple vhf antennas simple receiver simple qrp 80 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links