Search Results for "simple"543 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Coax Balun
- A very simple coax balun
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 78912 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- LF Receiving Loop
- A really simple LF receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11417 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2058 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
[ Hits: 26612 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- CW Player
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 21437 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17328 | Votes: 853 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5478 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2914 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AR8000 Serial Link
- A simple and inexpensive way to connect an AR8000 to a portable computer
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Microwave marker
- A simple marker generator for the microwave bands
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4854 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termssimple key simple ptt simple rib simple simple-ptt simple rib for mag one simple log simple 4:1 simple 2/70 simple uhf a simple cb simple simple dipole simple gp antenna hf simple qrp transmitter k
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links