Search Results for "antenna side mount"6 links
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 9444 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3888 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3485 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 6858 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- AT-897 Autotuner for Yaesu FT-897
- Broad range automatic antenna tuner, mounts on the side of your FT-897 just like the original equipment.
[ Hits: 3940 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]