av control program16 links
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control. It is part of HRD package and support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV. Free version was made available with HRD 5.
[ Hits: 16939 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- DXtra Inc. WorldStation(TM) - RX-320
- WorldStation(TM) is a graphically advanced control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. Written entiely in Java 2, WorldStation(TM) runs on Windows 95/98/NT, Linux and MAac platforms.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 13237 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17452 | Votes: 854 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Computer-supported ShortWave Listening
- RxWings, a radio control program to support swl with the AR7030, NRD-535/545 and RX320
[ Hits: 4450 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 5649 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4380 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DXCAT is a shareware program dedicated to the Yaesu FT900. It is a CAT system computer control program which enables you to have a total control on your transceiver. by F6GQK
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC7100BKT IC-7100 CAT Control Software
- IC7100BKT is a free program to control the Icom IC-7100 transceiver for MS Windows, available in free version with limited functions and full donationware version.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 5985 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ILG Rig Control
- International listening guide (ILG) ILG Short Wave Radio Control Program
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DDS VFO Controller
- Control the NJQRP DDS Daughtercard from your PC. The DDS Controller has eight user programmable configurations. Each of the eight configurations have twenty memory cells for saving and recalling frequencies
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsav control program voice control program fo d710 radio control program ft450d computer control program yt program how to program qsl log program ft 857 or ft 897 program mac program program log dsp program program nkt r3 swl program program h program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links