Search Results for "car radio"424 links - and 4 categories
CB Radio : Clubs
- Oscar Radio DX Group
- The official site of the french radio group Oscar Radio, International DX group.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 161SD012 Mario
- Home Page of 161SD012 Mario, member of Special DX'ers Radio Group SD, Poland Vice President & Magazine Editor. QSL Gallery, logs, QSL cards and many more useful informations about DX-ing.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Castalia Island DX Association
- The purpose of this society is to encourage DXpeditions, increase local activity, and put the FUN back in amateur radio. Carolina USA
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 1.64 ]
- Tar River Amateur Radio Club
- The Tar River Amateur Radio Club is a society of amateur (ham) radio operators
generally based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- McMinn County Amateur Radio Club
- McMinn County Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (MCARC) Club Callsign KF4CFO.
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-County Ham Radio Club N. Texas
- Serving Tarrant, Parker, Wise counties, and city of Fort Worth, Azle, Springtown, Boyd, Weatherford, Saginaw
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Russell County Amateur Radio Club
- Provides information on the Russell County Virginia Ham Radio Club's members, activities and other relevant information. Contains links to other amateur radio related sites, etc.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK1ZOY Giancarlo
- Collection of telegraph keys homebrew antenna projects links to radio software
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Soundcard Interfacing
- This page is an attempt to correlate the interfacing schemes for various Radio models, and Sound Card configurations.
[ Hits: 12683 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Packet Radio y TCP/IP
- Packet radio applications by Luis Fdo. y Jos? Carlos Ram¦rez, EB7CJO in Spanish
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2172 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- F6KVE radio club Vosges
- Radio club Vosges, with packet radio node documentation
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DX Radio
- FM dx logs, MW carrier offset monitoring, lists of RDS codes in use in the UK, London pirate bandscan and much more from a London QTH.
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 8683 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12009 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18586 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12564 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17958 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio amateur radio exam questionstheory army radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning sdr radio ham radio dx
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links