Search Results for "car radio"418 links - and 4 categories
DX Resources : DX Peditions
- Azores Isl DX pedition 2006
- Azores Islands DX┤pedition 2006 Atlantic North Amateur Radio Adventure
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RARS North Carolina
- Raleigh Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sandusky Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Information on SVARC & SCARES
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Include some interesting shortwave radio audio files, recorded BC stations, and a large colletion of SWL QSL cards
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Personal amateur radio pages, software for use with ham radio, QSL cards online
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7974 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3319 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cables Etc.
- Electronic Parts for HAM Radio Operator's and Electronic Hobbists. Amateur radio parts and components. Electronic Parts Distributor accept VISA, DisCover, and MasterCard.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vacuum Tubes Radio
- Vacuum Tubes and Radio Tubes Our specialty. We carry over 5,000 radio and vacuum tubes in stock every day and we ship world wide. Tubes for industry, music, ham radio, the audiophile.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Voice of Kampuchea Krom
- Khmer radio broadcasting weekly on the net covering news, politics and music to entertain
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Freeware acars deconding software for windows.
[ Hits: 12234 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Tthe ultimate program designed to connect you to ACARS systems around the world via the Internet
[ Hits: 14528 | Votes: 146 | Rating: 5.03 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5450 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17955 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- eQSLMaster is a HAM radio program, that allow to perform various functions using the Electronic QSL Card Centre (eQSL.cc).
With eQSLMaster users of the eQSL.cc system have the ability to upload an entire ADIF format log file (or single QSO) and have it deposited into eQSL central database using LogServices.
[ Hits: 2854 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio 3 ft radio ham radio fun radio dm cb radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links