Search Results for "ch guide"75 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49461 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 9054 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Netherlands - VERON
- Home for dutch speaking radioamateurs, wordwide. We also provide information about our hobby in english and other languages. Hamradio guide for visitor to Holland
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2361 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Real-Time Internet Radio
- All about live Internet Radio Broadcasting, including links to stations throughout the world and articles on the technologies that make Internet Radio possible.
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Detailed online and searchable maps, driving directions and city guides
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Handling GPS Antenna
- Installation guidelines for static GPS Antennas
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- PA3BWK Ultimate CW Web Site
- A comprehensive guide to CW world.
[ Hits: 3995 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham radio packet reference guide in french
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Satellite FAQ
- Beginner guide to amateur satellite, with tech info about accessories, antennas, and frequencies.
[ Hits: 7002 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Popagation studies committee
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4532 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- RadioEscuchas & Swl
- Complete introduction to Shortwave radio, includes Qsl gallery, Propagation, Beacons, Contest, Begginers guide, in Spanish
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Prime Time Shortwave
- The latest shortwave broadcast schedules with listings by time, country and frequency plus a DX program guide.
[ Hits: 9758 | Votes: 1102 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- The Kenwood TS-830 Survival Guide
- A downloadable manual-like guide containing a lot of technical information about the Trio/Kenwood HF transceiver TS-830.
[ Hits: 3259 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsch guide guide dx radio guide guide to buying beginner s guide to ham aqua guide ch-704 a guide to better soldering repeater guide am listening guide beginners guide wave guide licensing guide beginner guide beginner s guide pll data guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links