Search Results for "code"404 links - and 8 categories
CB Radio : References
- Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W2LJ's blog - qrp and amateur radio
- This blog is a space devoted to primarily, but not limited to, my experiences with and ideas about Amateur Radio, QRPing and Morse Code.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KG4VPY Ham Radio Site
- Morse code, weather , radio news and resources
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Intuitive Circuits, LLC.
- Intuitive circuit llc is a market leader in dtmf encoders and decoders, cash register surveillance, cash register security, and text inserter products. Amateur televisions ATV products
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA2P Map WW-locator
- Google Maps utility map by PA2P, with WW-locator and lat/lon. A Google Maps mash-up, also using the code of F6FVY, but with extra options.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MobileMorse is a program written in java that is supposed to help you learn morse code. It is supposed to run on henheld devices like mobile phones with java.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5057 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer international
- Bonito, butel wavecom and bogger products dealer. Accessories to decode encode and process radio communication transmissions for Radio Receivers, Transceivers and Scanners
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Java GUI for dttsp
- This is an attempt at writing a GUI in Java that runs with the Linux dttsp code.
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Build a logging frequency counter
- Pictures, photos, source code and plans to build a logging frequency counter
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Automatic Band Decoders
- Build your own band decoder, for kenwood rigs too
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 1969 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]