Search Results for "code"468 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Wire
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ON4AOI Automatic Band Decoder
- Automaticaly select the correct antenna and bandpass filter, by ON4AOI
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, modulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5500 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Hf-vhf-uhf-shf-digital-monitoring-site,wavecom Decoder and tools, winradio and DRM decoders, WD3000 Direction Finding System , radioraft software. PFSL3000 Integrated HF-VHF-UHF signal monitorin
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Java GUI for dttsp
- This is an attempt at writing a GUI in Java that runs with the Linux dttsp code.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Contest adjudication software scores Cabrillo logs. Auto evaluates up to 2000 logs with duping, claimed score, actual score, cross checking, N-QSO rule, 5-min delta QSO rule. Support including code changes, non-scoring logs troubleshoot and summary output requests.
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 21135 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 42129 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2195 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 5063 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5634 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- This package contains a sample code for the MMTTY custom TNC emulation. It is supposed to run on the same PC or on the remote PC, and offers the functions of the TNC emulation.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Build a logging frequency counter
- Pictures, photos, source code and plans to build a logging frequency counter
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
You can try similar termsmore code code cw code dx code code dx w code best dx by zip code ten code p code code 300 s code q code 26 code 1 code 69 10 code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links