Search Results for "feed"315 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17426 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G7CNF dual band yagi for 4 and 6 m
- A 5 Element dual band, single feed solution for 4m and 6m built by Nigel Coleman.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Antenna Calculator
- A free online calculator for making all of the calculations required to design and build small transmitting loop antennas, also known as magnetic loops by 66pacific.com
[ Hits: 4170 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2293 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18257 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Antenna Feeders
- Different types of feeders, SWR and matching
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Clemens Match by W9ERN
- Balanced feed with coaxial line by John F. Clemens W9ERN
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5049 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Coaxial-feed axiam mode helical antenna
- Coaxial-feed axial mode hemispherical antenna is studied experimentally and theoretically
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5026 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 12787 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Scan Merrimack Valley
- This site contains the Scan Merrimack Valley Fire Feed which has live audio from Area Fire Departments in the Merrimack River Valley, Massachusetts.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Setting up a live broadcast on the internet
- This tutorial will teach you what you need to know so you can broadcast your live radio feed over the Internet yourself.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Scanning
- A scanner resource for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex including trunk information and a live scanner feed.
[ Hits: 2512 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]