Search Results for "fet amplifier"32 links
Antennas : Windom
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19147 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 8.66 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 17134 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4564 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- LA7MI 40W RF Amplifier for 80m
- 40W Linear Power amplifier with FETs for 80m
Some notes about saturation in ferrite- and iron-cores.
Written by LA7MI Stein Torp, N-5005 Bergen
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 80 m Hexfet power amplifier
- 80m hexfet power amplifier by W7ZOI
[ Hits: 3287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 5999 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits
- Design Guidelines for JFET Audio Preamplifier Circuits By Mike Martell
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IK4AUY Sergio
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF Linear Amplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3407 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Giacomo a preamplified mic
- Description and images of a general purpose microphone, based on a ECM cartridge, including a JFET-only preamplifier and a power supply - by IZ8JFD, in Italian.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11404 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16236 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7435 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3602 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- PHEMT (GaAs FET) Preamplifiers
- Angle Linear has been producing GaAs FET preamplifiers since 1980
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 2 Meter GaAs FET Preamp
- KD9JQ 2 meter GaAsFET preamplifier by KD9JQ
[ Hits: 4721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Homebrew UHF Preamplifiers
- Amateur Radio UHF Preamplifiers HJ-FET/GasFet
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar terms70 mhz amplifier pre amplifier 50 mhz gi 46b amplifier amplifier fet amplifier 144 mhz amplifier amplifier kit hl 45b amplifier amplifier vhf gu 81m amplifier qrp amplifier 440 mhz amplifier 88 108 mhz amplifier pla gu 50 amplifier 813 amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links