- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
LCLAYOUT drawing software
- Simple inexpensive program that allows L-C filters designed by PCFILT or S/FILSYN which are to be built using air wound inductors and single layer capacitors cut from alumina or duroid substrate materials
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength