- 10 - 10 QSO Party Log
- Shareware Windows logging program for the 10-10 QSO party
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 5MContest Log Software
- Russian and english contest log software for windows. The full version of the program contains all the tests and utilities.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 9A VHF Contest Log
- Multi language contest log program for 9A VHF UHF contest. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 12065 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.1 ]
- ARRL 10 meter contest Log
- A sharewave windows logging program for the ARRL 10 meter contest by N3FJP
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the ARRL 160 meter contest
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- BKLog - log book and contest program
- BKLog is a free windows amateur log book program. Developed in VB.NET, BKLog support several integrations, and provides many features. It can be used as contest log program, allow automatic sending of CW, full transceiver control, DX Cluster access, upload to most popular online Log QSL and QRZ services, like qrz,lotw,clublog,hrdlog.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Contest Assist
- VHF & Up Software management, Station Log and maps, in English
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 6368 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- ContestLogHQB is a free windows contest logging program developed by Gabriele IZ5HQB. Currently in Italian, support most of the VHF and Up contests including Maraton 50Mhz.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CQ 160 Meter Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ 160 meters contest
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW DX contest. The contest log software offers a Network version capable to run over a local area network in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file. Windows XP through Windows 10.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Information and download page for the CQ/X GPS-enabled logging program for mobile operation in amateur radio state and regional QSO parties by N05W
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2786 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6874 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- CWJF logging
- Logging program for Manchester Mineira contest CWJF
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows. Currently supporting 200+ different contests and most popular digital modes
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6979 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamRacer - the unique synthesized voice keyer
- Easy to use logging and keying software for CW and SSB, for HF and VHF. Contains the unique synthesized voice keyer.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Holyland Log Application, a super simple, one click, easy to use logging application for Holyland contest participants.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IARU HF Contest Log
- Windows shareware Log program for the IARU HF Contest
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JL Logger
- JL is a free contest logger written entirely in Java. Run under Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MacOS X by W1JQ
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 12310 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- KM Rover is a rover logger software for BIG 4 VHF UHF contests and generic, Spring and Fall Sprints, GPS interface, beam heading CW PTT DVK functions. Works on Windows
[ Hits: 46 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs afterwards, a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM you can convert row data to many different file formats. Allow a quick input interface, and contest score for several contest. Can import & export a batch of logs and to create result lists.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by VE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Minos Contest Logging Software, a contest logging suite for VHF and UHF Amateur Radio Contests, Minos offers support for most RSGB and Region 1 events
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is free software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 13054 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- November Sweepstakes Log
- Windows shareware November Sweepstakes Log program
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Free Windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. QARtest supports dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features. Can be used for most popular amateur radio contests. Supports from Windows XP to Windows 10.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Contest audio recording for N1MM. external "plug-in" which adds a QSO audio recording function.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- RD Contest Logger
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger free Windows software. Remembrance Day is a popular contest in Australia.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger
- Windows log software for the popular RD contest, usually held in Australia in mid August.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- RTCL RadioContestLog
- Contest log Written by Isao Suzuki JK1IQK, english and japanese version available
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. SD by EI5DI is a free HF contest logger for windows.
[ Hits: 3654 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- TAC Log by OZ2M is a VHF, UHF and SHF Contest log program
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a free and open source log book program for operating in ham radio contests. Based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR, supports 155 contests and SO2R
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3714 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- VHF/UHF Contest Logger
- VHF/UHF Contest Logger is a windows freeware contest log program that supports ARRL VHF/UHF contests and other popular VHF contests
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- VKCL - Contest Log
- VK Contest Log (VKCL) is a free contest log software
specialising in Australasian contests but also covering some international ones too
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 3418 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.07 ]
- Italian contesting logging program from windows by I8VKB
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- WrbCit is a windows contest logging software supporting the 40/80 Italian Contest by IK0WRB in Italian
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WriteLog for Windows
- Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
[ Hits: 4990 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- Xped Contest trainer
- Xped is a free CW/SSB contest trainer written by JE3MAS for all the dedicated contesters.
With Xped, you can enjoy virtual contests with a lot of participants.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]