Search Results for "full wave loop antenna"22 links
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 3564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22480 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19525 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Delta loop antenna for 40 Meters
- A full wave delta loop antenna for 7MHz
[ Hits: 4902 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40 Meter Full Wave Loop
- A 7MHz Full wave loop antenna in diamond shape for field day operations made with three 31 foot Jackite poles by N4KGL
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12127 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4130 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3416 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop at Low Height
- Article using a full wave delta loop antenna at low height, feeding methods, performance reports on 1984 QST article by W1FB and W1SE
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8933 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 90074 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4747 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full wave loop antennas
- Measurements for building a full wave loop using wire
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
full wave loop antenna
You can try similar termsantenna full wave loop v full wave loop antenna 160 meter full wave loop antenna a full wave loop for 80 full wave 80 m loop loop full wave full wave loop vhf full wave loop 40 meter full wave loop full wave loop 2 meters 80 meter full wave loop full wave length hf loop horrizontal full wave loop full wave loop beam full wave loop 80mt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links