Search Results for "full wave loop antenna"22 links
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 22344 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Delta loop antenna for 40 Meters
- A full wave delta loop antenna for 7MHz
[ Hits: 4875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 40 Meter Full Wave Loop
- A 7MHz Full wave loop antenna in diamond shape for field day operations made with three 31 foot Jackite poles by N4KGL
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12059 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3376 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop at Low Height
- Article using a full wave delta loop antenna at low height, feeding methods, performance reports on 1984 QST article by W1FB and W1SE
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8908 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 89708 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4732 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3932 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Full wave loop antennas
- Measurements for building a full wave loop using wire
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]