Search Results for "guide"304 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23547 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70309 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36819 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- Dimensioning a cantenna, theory of the waveguide antenna
[ Hits: 4825 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A Quick Guide to QSLs and QSLing
- A practical guide to QSLing by Ray Soifer, W2RS
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2217 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SSTV Fast guide
- Get on SSTV FAST with this quick tip quide. All the info you need to get started quickly.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8350 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Guide to the SW Spectrum
- Quick guide to the shortwave spectrum
[ Hits: 2754 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Amateur Satellite Resource Guide
- a comprehensive guide to amateur satellite, written by Mike Seguin, N1JEZ in pdf format
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A VHF Operator's Guide
- VHF bands introduction and operating guide by VE3VDC
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Yaesu transceivers quick reference guides
- Quick reference guides for yaesu radios
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VX-5R Radio Guide
- This reference site is dedicate to the Yaesu VX-5R
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4383 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 18073 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5353 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat-na government filings
- Amendment of Part 15 regarding new requirements and measurement guidelines for Access Broadband over Power Line Systems
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsch guide guide guide dx repeater guide beginner s guide to ham repeaters guide wave guide guide to buying guide wire beginner guide guide wavelength licensing guide aqua guide ch-704 ham radio guide mic wiring guide for ic-25a
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links