Search Results for "guide"297 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23440 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5209 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70112 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 36682 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- Dimensioning a cantenna, theory of the waveguide antenna
[ Hits: 4823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A Quick Guide to QSLs and QSLing
- A practical guide to QSLing by Ray Soifer, W2RS
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SSTV Fast guide
- Get on SSTV FAST with this quick tip quide. All the info you need to get started quickly.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8307 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Guide to the SW Spectrum
- Quick guide to the shortwave spectrum
[ Hits: 2737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Amateur Satellite Resource Guide
- a comprehensive guide to amateur satellite, written by Mike Seguin, N1JEZ in pdf format
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A VHF Operator's Guide
- VHF bands introduction and operating guide by VE3VDC
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Yaesu transceivers quick reference guides
- Quick reference guides for yaesu radios
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VX-5R Radio Guide
- This reference site is dedicate to the Yaesu VX-5R
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Test & Measurement Equipment Buying Guide
- Compare and select Test& Measurement equipment according to its technical parameters; access library of manufacturers specs and data sheets. TestBuyer.com
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4336 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17662 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
[ Hits: 5347 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat-na government filings
- Amendment of Part 15 regarding new requirements and measurement guidelines for Access Broadband over Power Line Systems
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsguide guide dx ch guide repeater guide repeaters guide guide wire beginners guide am listening guide beginner s guide to ham radio guide beginner guide guide wavelength guide to buying ham radio guide band guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links