i and q signals68 links
Antennas : Multiband
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9156 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6217 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
[ Hits: 5026 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Program designed to do spectral analysis and real-time audio filtering on reception of audio signals for EME, VLF, SETI applications. Offer support for MTHELL, QRSS, DFCW, NDB, WSJT by I2PHD
[ Hits: 5516 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23189 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15361 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 4122 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18614 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 4666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30642 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6955 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsq signals ssb signals i and q signals signals ems signals cw signals i-and-q-signals signals-analyzer generator signals signals analyzer ambulance signals whisper signals digital signals interval signals weak signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links