Search Results for "i and q signals"63 links
Operating Modes : JT65
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Elmer page and PSK Signal Quality
- Generating clean PSK signals and helping others to correctly tune their souncard output, as well as giving proper RSQ reports by identifying signal quality by N1NKM.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JT65A - weak-signal digital mode
- A very exaustive and complete article on JT65A and JT65-HF operating mode, including software download links, installation notes, how to make JT65A QSO and videos to correctly work with weak signals by NW7US
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Handling of extremely strong signals K2 Mod
- Makes reception at frequency of strong tx close by possible
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A quick and simple reference to various communications signals, such 10/11 Codes, Morse Code, Phonetic Alphabet, Police Color/Penal Codes, Q-Signals.
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal Scope
- SignalScope SignalScope is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Key Clicks
- The Necessary Bandwidth for CW Signals By George Grammer W1DF
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Circuit Improvements for the TS-440S
- Some improvements for the Kenwood TS-440S, including distortion level in SSB in transmitted signals, Lack of crispness in the RX audio and Limited transmit frequency coverage.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
i and q signals
You can try similar termsq signals signals i and q signals ssb signals cw signals ems signals ambulance signals generator signals whisper signals ham call signals anf cha digital signals freeport ca signals interval signals blocking emf signals police signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links