Search Results for "i and q signals"65 links
Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phonetic Alphabets, Historic, English & Others
- Phonetic Alphabet Historic, English and Others. Foreign NATO Morse Telegraph Code Abbreviations Q X Z Procedures CB Police Marine Army Navy Heliograph SINFO SINPFEMO Signals WW1 WW2
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Listing of Q Signals
- Miscellaneous abbreviations and signals to be used in radiotelegraphy communications except in the maritime mobile service
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Learn Morse code
- Morse code basics by Jack G6UNC, morse code signals, procedure signals, Q codes and RST reference
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Elmer page and PSK Signal Quality
- Generating clean PSK signals and helping others to correctly tune their souncard output, as well as giving proper RSQ reports by identifying signal quality by N1NKM.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Grabber Compendium by I2NDT
- Screenshots of live QRSS signals from all over the world
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Handling of extremely strong signals K2 Mod
- Makes reception at frequency of strong tx close by possible
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A quick and simple reference to various communications signals, such 10/11 Codes, Morse Code, Phonetic Alphabet, Police Color/Penal Codes, Q-Signals.
[ Hits: 1491 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- ScopeDSP analyzes sampled-data signals in the time and frequency domains. It can generate, read, write, window, and plot real and complex digital data signals.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10970 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Band-Pass Filters
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Circuit Improvements for the TS-440S
- Some improvements for the Kenwood TS-440S, including distortion level in SSB in transmitted signals, Lack of crispness in the RX audio and Limited transmit frequency coverage.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
i and q signals
You can try similar termssignals ssb signals q signals i and q signals ems signals cw signals i-and-q-signals signals analyzer signals-analyzer generator signals interval signals whisper signals digital signals ambulance signals blocking emf signals
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links