Search Results for "interface circuit"20 links
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4767 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2118 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Kenwood TS-50 IF-10D interface
- Circuit of the Kenwood IF-10D interface for the TS-50 transceiver.
[ Hits: 1412 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HSCW transmit interface box
- Versatile transmit interface circuit
[ Hits: 1772 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT programming interface for ICOM rigs
- This simple and cost effective interface circuit is designed for use with any ICOM amateur radio equipment with CIV interface
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom CI-V Interface
- Build this CI-V interface and the additional circuitry to provide PTT from RTS.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface with Tone Keyer
- An improved version of the audio interface commonly used to connect a computer soundcard to a transceiver\'s receive and transmit audio circuits
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CI-V Interface Controller
- Acircuit that will please many, a cheap alternative to expensive TN,firstly then we look at the CI-V type port to connect to the interface.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital mode PTT interface circuit
- A simple circuit for a NF/PTT Interface by DL7AHW
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]