- Analog circuit simulation program for the typical circuit designer. Commercial version for windows
[ Hits: 5451 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- AA3RL Transmission Line Calculator
- Excel spreasheet that calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need.
Include Length conversions, Reactance and Length of Stubs
[ Hits: 5219 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amidon ferrite toroids calculator
- Select the toroid by material type and dimension of the toroid, the desired inductance and you will get the numbers of turns
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Beechhurst Electronic Design Solution
- Complete software design suite DVD. From schematic to Gerber files for PCB vendors.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Circuit Lab - Online circuit simulation
- A browser based circuit simulator offering a large set of functionalities allowing to share and discuss designs
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- Calculates inductance and Q for single-layer coils made of solid or Litz wire. Uses U.S. or metric dimensions. Can automatically maximize Q. Includes accuracy data. Runs in Windows.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- DesignSpark - RS Online
- DesignSpark PCB is a free PCB design tool, by rs online, designed to help the user to convert their design into PCB faster with unique design options. DesignSpark is a powerful software engine that enables you to capture schematics and design PCB boards and layouts.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DesignSpark PCB
- DesignSpark PCB is the world's most accessible electronics design software, specially designed for Rapid Prototyping and turning your circuit ideas into testable boards faster. Easy to learn and easy to use, DesignSpark PCB is free and can you can download DesignSpark from this site.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 2398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EasyEDA - Web-Based EDA, schematic capture, spice circuit simulation and PCB layout Online.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- ERP Estimator
- Calculate online, ERP in dB and dBi given PWR Frequency Coax lenght and type and antenna type
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.8 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- FreePCB is a free, open-source PCB editor for Microsoft Windows, released under the GNU General Public License. It was designed to be easy to learn and easy to use, yet capable of professional-quality work.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Fritzing is for amateur circuit designers, enthusiasts and hobbyists to build their own design and develop their own projects. Fritzing offers a rich user interface. The source code of Fritzing is available on our Github. Fritzing is available in several languages and runs on windows, mac and linux.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- FT CALC 1.3 - Ferrite Toroidal Core HF Calculator
- This EXCEL Program Worksheet calculates the safe operating conditons for a toroidal transformer operating between 1 and 50 MHz. Manufacturer data for complex permeability, magnetic dimensions, and saturation flux density must be available. Some core types which are commonly used in amateur transmission are included.
The program produces limiting winding voltages for linear operation and temperature rise over the range of frequencies and power specified.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 27825 | Votes: 108 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- KiCad EDA
- A Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite that runs on multiple operative systems. It allow to easily create even complex schematics and is suitable for professional use
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LCF Calculator
- LCF online Calculator, calculate relation between Frequency Capacitance Inductance and Reactance
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LogiSim - Logic Circuit Simulator
- Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. With its simple toolbar interface and simulation of circuits as you build them, it is simple enough to facilitate learning the most basic concepts related to logic circuits.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Mini Ring Core Calculator
- The easy way to calculate toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- mini Ring-Core-Calculator - Calculate windings on ferrite cores
- The program can be used to calculate inductors (coils) and their number of turns on ferrite cores, ferrite shells and air coils. These can be used for baluns, Ununs, bandpass filters, low pass filters, resonant circuits, and more. The technical specifications of the cores are already integrated in the program.
Application is free and runs on Windows 32 bit versions only. To make it run on Windows 10 64 bit need to be unzipped in a single folder.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A netlist converter for moving schematic and PC board files from OrCAD/PADS to ExpressPCB format.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- NL5 Circuit Simulator
- Analog circuit simulator for Windows (not a SPICE). A great tool for students, amateurs, as well as for experienced engineers. Free Demo.
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Number One Systems
- Professional ready-to-use PCB design product.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- One-turn loop inductance Online Calculator
- The high-frequency inductance of single-turn loops of various shapes made of round wire can be estimated accurately with a simplified formula
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Online Coil Inductance Calculator
- This online calculator will return the inductance of a coil. It will ask you the total number of turns, the total diameter of the coil and its lenght, from the first winding to the last.
Obtaining the correct inductance in winding a coil can be easy if you already know how many turns are needed.
Available in inched and centimeters,
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online Helical Coil Calculator
- This online calculator will give as output the Inductance L of a coil, including the total lenght of the wire needed to wound the coil.
As input, requires the Diameter, number of turns, wire diameter and turn spacing
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PCB gEDA
- PCB is an interactive printed circuit board editor for Unix, Linux, Windows, and Mac systems. This Software runs across multiple platforms such as Unix, Linux, Windows as well as Mac systems. This Tool is widely used for electronics as well as electrical circuit designing that comes with schematic capture. PCB offers high end features such as an autorouter and trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Resistor Color Code Calculator
- Calculate the value of an unknown resistor with this free program for windows
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- Resistor Finder
- Resistor Finder is a program that allows the electronics designer or hobbyist to find a combination of 2 resistors that, when connected in parallel, will provide the best match to a desired resistance.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- RF Calculators
- A collection of calculators from everything RF for various applications VSWR, attenuator resistance valies, microstrip, coax, unit conversions and many more.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Scheme-it is an online schematic and diagramming tool that allows you to create and share technical drawings using your web browser.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Sunstone PCB Design Software
- Sunstone.com PCB123 PCB download software. Review Sunstone quality pcb design software. Free PCB software download for all of your business needs.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- RF/Microwave Simulator for Puppy Linux by WN2A
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TinyCAD is a an open source program for drawing circuit diagrams which runs under Windows. TinyCAD is a program for drawing electrical circuit diagrams commonly known as schematic drawings. It supports standard and custom symbol libraries. It supports PCB layout programs with several netlist formats and can also produce SPICE simulation netlists.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program and a practical filter tuning aid for actually designing and building a working filter
[ Hits: 4814 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 10090 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 3.79 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An excellent tool to create, design printed circuit boards in a simple and easy to learn way. ZenitPCB is free for personal and amateur use, limited to 1000 pins, that is more than enought for any amateur radio electronic project
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]