Search Results for "key ring"20 links
- 13cm Loop Yagi
- A 13 cm loop yagi antenna made from key rings
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Collins Museum
- Managed by WA3KEY Featuring the Collins Radio Advertisement Archive
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N8IE Poorkey's blog
- Kettering, Ohio, United States
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WAØDX Turkey Island DX Club
- The club was founded in 1987 when a group of ham operators hauled radio gear, antennas, and a generator to the island by boat to operate portable during ARRL Field Day
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lance Johnson Engineering
- Manufacturer of ham radio accessories, D-LAY-5 Rotor Brake Delay, ECP-1 Remote 40-80-160 Preamplifier, GP-1 Radial Buss , Kansas City Keyer Elizabeth CO
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Officina Meccanica Begali has been manufacturing electro-mechanical precision components since 1960, and our line of fine keys and paddles for the ham community are a more recent addition.
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New Communications Solutions
- NCS is committed to bringing new and innovative products to the amateur radio market. Produce Auduio Switch, Multi-Switcher lets you switch all operator equipment microphone, headset, keyer, foot-switch, Footswitch, Speakers
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Radio Adventures
- Design and manufacturing of electronic components, kits, and accessories for the amateur and commercial communications. CMOS Keyers, W1AW receivers, PC borads kits
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Icom History
- Learn about Icom's innovative history of designing, engineering and manufacturing wireless communications. This interactive timeline details Icom's professional awards, company highlights, key product releases and sales achievements.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Curing FT 1000 MP Key Clicks
- Modification to solve key clicks on FT 1000 MP
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- The Classic Micro TO Keyer
- K8CU builds a classic 1967 QST semiconductor project during the 40th anniversary year of the original project publication.
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8444 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Curing RFI in a Keyboard Keyer
- How to solve RFI problems from a keyboard spewing RFI on every band by W2EB
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An overview of some of the ways, and the key tips on how electronics soldered joints can be unsoldered or desoldered.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstic ring guy ring ring 3 way down guy ring 14 mhz ring omi ring omi-ring ring o key ring 3-way down guy ring ring antenna ring amplifier ring modulator ring tones ring tone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links