live ad267 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Amateurradio Blog
- Community blog at livrjournal
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian Ham Radio Blog
- Russian ham blog
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio blog by JJ2QXI
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA3ANG's Weblog
- Dutch ham radio station includes links to personal online scanners with live streaming on the net
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- P29ZAD Jerry
- I was born in Centeral Ohio, USA, and have lived in Canada and Cameroon before moving to PNG in 1996.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB3KAI David stansbury
- David stansbury kb3kai, amateur radio site with live harford county weather feeds, ham technical info, blog and more
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 8025 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- RSGB GB2RS News casts
- Every week the RSGB produces a News Bulletin for Radio Amateurs and Short Wave listeners. They are read live on Sundays (usually) by a team of readers throughout the UK on HF, VHF and above.
Listen To The Main News MP3 (G4NJH) or to GB2RS on your iPod
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Jefferson County New York Live Scanner
- Live Police Fire Rescue scanner for
Jefferson County, New York.
[ Hits: 11697 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- New York Long Island Scanner Pages
- New York / Long Island Scanner forums, chat, and live scanner feeds of Nassau County Fire Departments. Site registration is needed to listen to the live feeds
[ Hits: 16859 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Salina Abilene Manhattan Live Scanner
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
[ Hits: 3553 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Saskatoon Scanner
- Live Saskatoon police and fire dep. scanner
[ Hits: 5123 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- Hudson Falls NY Police Department live
- Listen to Hudson Falls NY police radio
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Orlando Florida live scanner
- Public safety scanner feed from Orlando Fl
[ Hits: 27448 | Votes: 206 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- N7QVC ham,radio and webcams
- Offer live streaming webcams from home.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11475 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8200 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termslas vegas live police scanner live audio live-pine-nevada-live-po police live scanner live live pine nevada live po 27,555 live 27.555 live sdr live live cb uk live ad 11 live live hf atc live nyc live l live dx live uhf/vhf uk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links