- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 8046 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 36549 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
50 Mhz 70 MHz AM Amateur Radio Astronomy Amateur Television Amtor APRS Chip64 D-STAR Digital ATV Digital Modes Digital Voice DMR DSP EME ESSB GPS Ham Radio Balloons Hellschreiber HF Operations HSMM International Space Station Internet Linking JT65 JT9 Longwave Meteors MFSK Microwave Mobile Morse code Navtex NBEMS NVIS Packet Radio Portable Operations PSK31 QRP QRSS Radio Direction Finding Remote Operations Repeaters RTTY Satellites SSTV Stealth Amateur Radio* Top Band VHF UHF Weak Signal WEFAX WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Operating Modes : Ham Radio Stealth
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.