- Algonquin Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Boston Amateur Radio Club
- The Boston Amateur Radio Club (W1BOS), and ham radio in Eastern Massachusetts
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cape Ann Amateur Radio Association
- CAARA, an ARRL affiliated club, operates the 2 meter W1GLO repeater on 145.130 MHz
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- CMARA -- Central Massachusetts Amateur Radio Association
- Since 1935 serving amateur radio in Worcester MA
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Council of Eastern Massachusetts
- CEMARC is ARRL Affiliated Council of Clubs representing the Ham Radio Community in Eastern Massachusetts.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Framingham Amateur Radio Association
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Franklin County Amateur Radio Club
- FCARC exemplifies the principles of amateur radio: public service, particularly in emergency communications support; growth in our technical skills, and enhancing the application of those skills
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Genesis Amateur Radio Society, Inc.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K1KKM Pentucket Radio Association.
- A public service amateur radio club.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K1RK Falmouth Amateur Radio Association of Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Falmouth amateur radio association of cape cod, massachusetts
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Minuteman Repeater Association
- The Minuteman Repeater Association is a non-profit communications organization serving the public in times of emergency.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MT. Tom Amateur Repeater
- A Massachusetts Non-Profit 501-C(3) corporation of amateur radio operators chartered in 1978 covering the Connecticut River Valley in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- N1NC Nashoba Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The Nashoba Valley Amateur Radio Club (NVARC) was formed in Groton, Massachusetts, in the spring of 1992 and has grown from the original 13 founders to over 60 members.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- North Shore Radio Association
- A large amateur radio club north of boston, ma.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Norwood Amateur Radio Club
- NARC is an ARRL affiliated amateur radio club located in Norwood, Massachusetts, USA. Approximately 20 miles south of Boston
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- Quarter Century Wireless Association (QCWA) Founded 1947
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quannapowitt Radio Association
- The QRA is an organization open to all interested in radio communication. Its goal is to further develop and help expand Amateur Radio ("Ham Radio") while enjoying ourselve. Wakefield, Massachusetts
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Waltham Amateur Radio Association
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1ACT Bristol County Repeater Association
- Fall River Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1AEC outheastern Massachusetts Amateur Radio Association
- SEMARA.ORG, the official web site for the Southeastern Massachusetts Amateur Radio Association.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1AF - Harvard Wireless Club
- Harvard wireless club, harvard's amateur radio or ham radio club. founded in 1909. welcome to harvard affiliates, alumni, prospective students, and their parents, as well recent contacts. information about club getting started radio. confirming contacts qsl. flea market. history.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- W1HP Philips Amateur Radio Club
- ex Hewlett-Packard Andover Radio Club, Essex County MA USA
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1MV Massasoit Amateur Radio Assoc.
- Bridgewater MA USA
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1MX The MIT Radio Society
- The MIT Radio Society is a student run organization intended for MIT students, faculty, and staff. New student members are greatly appreciated.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W1NY Hampden County Radio Association
- Based in Agawam, MA USA
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- W1RJA North East Weak Signal Group
- Our group is the North East Weak Signal Group. We are an ARRL affiliated regional club dedicated to the interests of "weak signal" work on the bands 50 MHz -
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W1SMA SCMARG
- South Coast Massachusetts Amateur Radio Group
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WA1NPO Whitman Amateur Radio Club
- Located about 25 miles south of Boston, MA, near the City of Brockton.
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- WB1GOF PART Of Westford, MA
- Club page of the police amateur radio team-wb1gof of westford, massachusetts
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Women Radio Operators of New England
- Women Radio Operators of New England was established in 1955. WRONE is an amateur radio club for female radio operators living in the six New England states
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Worcester Emergency Communications Team
- Volunteer Amateur Radio operator organization providing emergency communications services to charitable events and in large scale disasters.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- WPI Wireless Association
- The Worcester Polytechnic Institute Wireless Association has its roots in the beginnings of Amateur Radio. The group was first founded in October of 1909, by Oliver B. Jacobs and a group of 40 other men.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]