G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
- Scan Antenna supply precision antennas to some of the worldâ€™s most advanced, market leading companies.
Their antennas fit in satellite voice/data, mobile/wireless GSM, GPS, marine/land based radio and other specialty systems.
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
- Equipment and Components for the RF and Microwave industry. AtlanTecRF is a global supplier of microwave and RF components and equipment to the aerospace, defence, telecommunications and scientific markets.
- Fujian Nan'an Baofeng Electronics Co Ltd. specializes in the research, manufacturing, and marketing of communication products including amateur radio Ham Radio VHF UHF handheld transceivers.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- HFRadio.US is a woman-owned small business that specializes in products for the HF market. We have our own line of broadband HF antennas plus other specialized products primarily for the Motorola Micom series radios.
Vertex Standard Australia, NZ
- Vertex standard has the radio communications solution you need and should demand. a global organization with over 50 years of proud history and experience our range spans the commercial, marine, airband and amateur markets.
LOTW EQSL Utility
- LoTW and eQSL export utility for Windows
allows you to export your LOTW and eQSL marked qso’s from Logger32 or an existing ADIF file and process them to the format of the service you are using and automatically upload them to either LOTW or eQSL.cc. By N2AMG
Using cheap tetrodes in amplifiers
- This article is written to dispel some of the misconceptions and misunderstandings about some of the tetrode based linear amplifiers, which are currently available on the amateur market.