- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Counter w/Selective Power Measurement, Microwave Sythesized Signal Generator
- Anritsu provides solutions for wired and wireless communication systems and operators. Anritsu products include wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments, as well as Operations Support Systems and solutions for use during R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance.
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
- Learn a little bit about how duplexers work and building your own.
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.