- Ham Radio On line shop, kenwood yaesu icom alincon ten tec dealer, antenna rotors, antennas, antenna mounts, microphones, antenna mas, receivers and scanners based in Essex England Uk
Howell Communications, Inc.
- Family owned and operated tower service company. Tower installation, Microwave and Broadcast Antenna Installation, Installation of Feed Lines, Ice Bridge Installation, Lightning Protection, Site Inspections, Alignment of Microwave Paths, Flash Testing, Sweep Testing, Tower Lighting and Relamping.
- Icom Kenwood Yaesu MyDel dealer, offer a wide range of ham radio products, transceivers, antennas, rotators, microphonrs, aerials, dummy loads, rf amplifiers and scanners based in UK
30m QRSS Beacon
- A borderline insane 30m QRSS beacon project, completely independent of computer control and containing NO microprocessors!
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.