Search Results for "micro"479 links - and 12 categories
Antennas : 80M
- Microvert antenna for 80 meters
- DK2NB Microvert antenna for 80 meters band in German
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Microvert antennas by DL7PE
- Progress in Design of Extremely Short Transmitting Antennas Short and still efficient, how is that possible? By Juergen Schaefer, DL7PE
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Cushcraft R7 Manual
- Manual for R7, 10 12 15 16 20 30 40 meters band antenna
[ Hits: 6119 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- KENWOOD TH-F6A REVIEW
- JIM BAUDO, N0UQZ review of the Kenwood TH-F6A or TH-F7E
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Distribute Coax Cables and Connectors for VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fairview Microwave Inc
- Supplier of RF, Microwave, & Wireless passive coaxial components, including Coaxial Attenuators, Adapters, Cables, DC Blocks, Terminations, & Connectors
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Frequency Response Plotter
- Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth’s true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yaesu DSP Settings for Heil Microphones
- To achieve maximum audio quality it is important to adjust the DSP settings of your transmitter when using Heil microphones.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Pixie and Micro-80
- QRP HF Transceivers, Tiny, direct conversion CW transceivers using just a handful of readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-201 401 mod
- Kenwood TM-201/401 Increased TX Audio, mod for microphone gain
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
You can try similar termsmicro ham micro pic micro micro 40 cw for pic micro micro-80 micro-ham micro m micro mc 60 micro 80 micro box micro dot usb micro tnc plus micro tnc micro-40-dsb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links