Search Results for "micro"482 links - and 12 categories
Antennas : 80M
- Microvert antenna for 80 meters
- DK2NB Microvert antenna for 80 meters band in German
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Microvert antennas by DL7PE
- Progress in Design of Extremely Short Transmitting Antennas Short and still efficient, how is that possible? By Juergen Schaefer, DL7PE
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobham Microwave
- Cobham Microwave has a long term experience in Microwave Systems and Components. Their five areas of capabilities are Systems and Components: Diodes & Modules, Ferrite Devices, RF Filters, and Waveguides.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Cushcraft R7 Manual
- Manual for R7, 10 12 15 16 20 30 40 meters band antenna
[ Hits: 6299 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- KENWOOD TH-F6A REVIEW
- JIM BAUDO, N0UQZ review of the Kenwood TH-F6A or TH-F7E
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Distribute Coax Cables and Connectors for VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fairview Microwave Inc
- Supplier of RF, Microwave, & Wireless passive coaxial components, including Coaxial Attenuators, Adapters, Cables, DC Blocks, Terminations, & Connectors
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Frequency Response Plotter
- Draw static response time of an audio system. Originally intended for loudspeakers tests, is also a great tool for looking at microphone equalisation.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth's true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yaesu DSP Settings for Heil Microphones
- To achieve maximum audio quality it is important to adjust the DSP settings of your transmitter when using Heil microphones.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Pixie and Micro-80
- QRP HF Transceivers, Tiny, direct conversion CW transceivers using just a handful of readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-201 401 mod
- Kenwood TM-201/401 Increased TX Audio, mod for microphone gain
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
You can try similar termsmicro micro 40 pic micro micro mc 60 micro ham micro m cw for pic micro micro 80 micro-80 micro box micro-40-dsb micro-ham usb micro tnc plus micro tnc micro dot
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links