Search Results for "micro"445 links - and 11 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : USA
- K6RF Streaming Video
- Live video and audio feed from K6RF ex K6DXC radio shack. Audio is from either the FT-920, FT-817 receivers or a microphone. Video is from a Logitech Pro-4000 Webcam
[ Hits: 16643 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Micro Coax
- Serving the defense, telecommunications and test measurement marketplace.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CAP Wireless Amplifiers
- Design and manufacture application specific microwave and RF amplifiers, upconverters, downconverters and multifunction assemblies.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- US Frequency allocations
- Searchable database of frequency allocations in the US, from cellular frequencies, paging frequencies to maritime and microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The montreal doppler and more projects
- PIC microcontroller projects mainly Fox Hunting
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- What about those Icom inputs
- Heil sound - which microphone can I use on my ICOM ?
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8WWV Icom 706MKIIG simple accessories
- Acc1 Breakout Box, Fused Power Cable with Accessory Tap, Microphone Breakout Box, CI-V Interface, Using the Auto Sound System for Receiver Audio
[ Hits: 3352 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Kenwood Mc-60 to Icom IC746
- Connecting the Kenwood MC60 microphone to an Icom IC746
[ Hits: 5985 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000 review by N0UQZ
- JIM, N0UQZ TS-2000 review
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-2000 TS b2000 Software review
- A review by Jim Baudo, N0UQZ baout TS-2000 and TS-B2000 software that came with the radio.
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microphone boom headset for the FT-897
- Homebrewing a mic boom headset for the Yaesu FT 897 and 857 transceivers
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 7987 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Yaesu FT 857 specifications
- Yaesu FT 857 technical details and pictures
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FT 897 review
- N0UQZ review of the Yaesu FT-897
[ Hits: 8644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VX-150R yaesu 2 meter radio review
- Reviews of amteur radio equipment and accessories, Yaesu VX-150 review by Jim Baudo
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Yaesu VX-5r preview
- Reviews of amteur radio equipment
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-7R review
- N0UQZ Yaesu VX-7R review
[ Hits: 2579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cb LPR microphones and Falkon products
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rocket Radio UK
- UK based suppliers of CB, amateur radio equipment and DAB digital radios. Other products include antennas, base and handheld scanners, and accessories including microphones, books.
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Java GUI for dttsp
- This is an attempt at writing a GUI in Java that runs with the Linux dttsp code.
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 24083 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.97 ]