Search Results for "micro"469 links - and 12 categories
Antennas : Helical
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Art's Antique Radios
- A good reference site for antique radio, bakelite paskon plastinc decription, microphones picture and antique radio gallery
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- V6 DX-pedition 2007
- Six members of the Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) Kyoto Club, made a DX-pedition to the Federated Stetes of Micronesia (FSM) in summer 2007. This was one of the events celebrating our club's 60th anniversary.
IOTA: OC-010 (Pohnpei Islands)
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- British Columbia FM Communications Association
- Amateur Radio organization specializing in VHF, UHF, and microwave communications.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz and Up Group of Northern California
- A non-profit public service and educational amateur radio organization specializing in advanced and experimental microwave communications.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5HN North Texas Microwave Society
- Dedicated to Promoting Activity, the State of the Art in Equipment Design, and the Exchange of Ideas and Technology for the Amateur Bands Above 902 MHz
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM4CXM Ray
- Home page of the Amateur Radio station of GM4CXM located near Glasgow in Scotland. Dedicated to VHF and microwave operations
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An APRS-compatible Ham Radio Weather Station
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cumbria Designs
- Quality electronic kits, transceiver display, Minicounters, VFO Stabiliser, Microcode Morse Reader
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 946 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4381 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband instruments, R and microwave components and filters, field analyzers, spectrum analyzers
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.88 ]
- The Yaesu MD-100A8X
- Yaesu MD-100 A8X desktop dynamic microphone review by G3NGD
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3455 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 4866 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Home Brew a Condenser Microphone
- An inexpensive condenser microphone with excellent performance can be easily constructed with easily available parts.
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsmicro 40 pic micro micro box micro ham cw for pic micro micro micro mc 60 micro-80 micro m micro dot micro controller micro repeater micro sd connector micro circuits pny 32 gb micro sdhc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links