Search Results for "micro"448 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Collinear
- Collinear Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Design of a 869 Mhz Collinear antenna
[ Hits: 2673 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Loop Antenna Basics
- Loop Antenna Basics and Regulatory Compliance for Short-Range Radio
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
[ Hits: 2589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Art's Antique Radios
- A good reference site for antique radio, bakelite paskon plastinc decription, microphones picture and antique radio gallery
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- V6 DX-pedition 2007
- Six members of the Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) Kyoto Club, made a DX-pedition to the Federated Stetes of Micronesia (FSM) in summer 2007. This was one of the events celebrating our club's 60th anniversary.
IOTA: OC-010 (Pohnpei Islands)
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- British Columbia FM Communications Association
- Amateur Radio organization specializing in VHF, UHF, and microwave communications.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz and Up Group of Northern California
- A non-profit public service and educational amateur radio organization specializing in advanced and experimental microwave communications.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5HN North Texas Microwave Society
- Dedicated to Promoting Activity, the State of the Art in Equipment Design, and the Exchange of Ideas and Technology for the Amateur Bands Above 902 MHz
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GM4CXM Ray
- Home page of the Amateur Radio station of GM4CXM located near Glasgow in Scotland. Dedicated to VHF and microwave operations
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An APRS-compatible Ham Radio Weather Station
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cumbria Designs
- Quality electronic kits, transceiver display, Minicounters, VFO Stabiliser, Microcode Morse Reader
[ Hits: 2503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Maxdao Technologies
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband instruments, R and microwave components and filters, field analyzers, spectrum analyzers
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.88 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 4717 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Home Brew a Condenser Microphone
- An inexpensive condenser microphone with excellent performance can be easily constructed with easily available parts.
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]