Search Results for "micro"474 links - and 12 categories
Antique Radios : Collections
- Art's Antique Radios
- A good reference site for antique radio, bakelite paskon plastinc decription, microphones picture and antique radio gallery
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- K8GP Delmarva VHF and Microwave Society
- K8GP web site, home of the Grid Pirates Contest Group.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- GM4CXM Ray
- Home page of the Amateur Radio station of GM4CXM located near Glasgow in Scotland. Dedicated to VHF and microwave operations
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7645 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Caltech Radio Frequency and Microwave Group
- Develop microwave amplifiers and related products
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3677 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High quality audio systems
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro Computer Concepts
- Micro Computer Concepts is a manufacture of radio repeaters, repeater controllers and repeater related accessories. MCC started making repeater controllers in 1988 and has supplied the Amateur Radio community with a varity of products.
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies
- HF VHF UHF PSK31 proposed frequencies
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.88 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HMC Electronics
- We offer brand name products including metcal, loctite, weller, hakko, kester, lindstrom, desco, fluke, 3m, xcelite, chemtronics, xuron, tech spray, excelta, intermetro, scc, luxo, ideal, micro care, and scienscope. Products for Electronic Assembly and Repair. MA USA
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- GI-7 B/GI-70 BT
- The GI-7B (GI-70B) microwave triode
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Medium Power Amplifiers for 24Ghz
- By John Hazell G8ACE
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics
[ Hits: 18025 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.27 ]
You can try similar termsmicro pic micro micro mc 60 micro 40 micro ham cw for pic micro micro m micro-80 micro box micro dot usb micro tnc plus micro tnc micro-40-dsb mc micro interface micro controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links